View Single Post
      01-07-2011, 01:31 PM   #114
HPFREAK
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: C6 ZO6

Honestly I messed up in some races 2 or 3 times falling to last place and was able to get back to first. If you put the soft race tires on and do the oil change you will have better grip and more HP then the rest. On some of the courses like the GP/F ring track Monza and one other there are those tight chicanes that I honestly use to my advantage to pass several cars at once by just going right over the grass part making it a straight shot.lol This helped me to gain several seconds overall in each race on the pack. On the GP/F course they all seem to spin out on the last chicane before the straight so you can get way ahead of them and hold them off then entire time. I also used my trick there to go over the grass area so I dont have to slow down as much.

You can do it, but it is going to take you more than an hour to finish all the races. You do get a lot of XP as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregTheStig View Post
I took a shot at it this morning and I was able to pass the Skyline on the last turn of the last lap

And hell no I haven't even tried that FGT championship yet, it's impossible for me to put down 20 fast laps and not screw up somewhere and lose it all.