Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by talontid View Post
this whole forum has become a wreck. Shit, I have been warned/infracted upon and banned for what seems like me posting obvious slapstick comedy back to stupid posts such as this.

I am on many forums and am amzed that on an M car forum, where these cars are 75k!!, people post almost daily about how to buy insurance; how much is insurance, and the best, Can I afford this car?

How do people make it through life making their own decisions? And how on earth can they afford an M3 if the questions they ask here are any inidcator of who they are in real life. Amazing I tell ya..

Yet, me, gets reprimanded. People make stupid posts/jokes all day on this forum and nothing happens. If you're a vendor, oh jeez forget about it!! Rules go out the window.

this forum is failing tremendously. I wish M3fourm was more popular for e9x chassis as it really is a good tech forum and not at all like m3post. Mods are gonna let a good forum go bad real quick
You mentioned the M3Post site!

The activity over there does not seam to be any different when it comes to questions like in this thread or does it?

From what I see there (see attachment below)

... What is so wrong for a younger fellow to ask a question? You been young once right! Bet you asked a lot of stupid questions when you were young once, like we all did at one time or another.

Besides this here M3Post Forum is the best M3 forum on the net ... take my word for it.

You have no clue what good a job the Moderators here do, how dare you criticize them!
Attached Images

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 02-15-2013 at 06:02 PM..
Appreciate 0