01-13-2014, 10:24 PM   #435
esquire
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Dakar Yellow M3, 2018 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post

Thanks bud Still have the BBS, no plans to get rid of them anytime soon. Still enjoying them. Other than the varis, I think the challenge diffuser is the next best looking one (it's for sale, if anyone's looking )

The vendor didn't fulfill the order wrong. I bought the undertray from a local guy parting out. He wasn't running the upper piece, so I ordered that new from a vendor. As it turns out, neither the vendor nor I knew it could be ordered 1x1 or 2x2. The vendor checked with his distributor, who also didn't offer the vendor a choice of 1x1 or 2x2. My guess is the distributor had the 2x2 on his shelf, couldn't sell it since the 1x1 is probably the more preferred weave to match the CF roof, and so just sold that to the vendor, happy to be ridding himself of deadstock. Luckily for me, the vendor took responsibility, apologized, and accepted a full refund, shipping included. There were no excuses or run around. It was definitely handled properly by the vendor.

As far as my next mod, I'm going to replace my arkym front lip with a mode carbon. Waiting for that to arrive. Then I'll go for a photoshoot. Any recommended norcal photographers, please share!

Glad to here the vendor didn't give you any of the typical friction about it. Sounds like a good vendor.

Sent you a PM RE: a photographer.

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]
Appreciate 0