PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by askiles View Post
You are wrong here, and being dumb.

On a good note, 360 Forged shipped my wheels out today. It is without tires, as the supplier couldn't get the tires in my timeframe, but oh well. It was my choice to have 360 ship them out, becuase I am smart, and don't want to wait, and thought to tell 360 this is what I want...instead of complaining.

-Andy
Andy, you seem like a pretty ignorant person. I could care less if 360 shipped out your wheels today. Seems 360 still has not moved on to a better tire supplier. The point is this and it has remained this from day one: the reason 360 got my business in the first place was the deal they put on the table for the full wheel, tire, tpms package. If it were not for that I would have ordered through WheelSTO and I bet if I ordered from them I would have received a refund a long time ago. 360 NEVER cared to come up with a solution, to which there could have been many:
1. Finding a different tire supplier
2. Offering to ship out just the wheels and tpms (and having the front tires mounted since they claim they had those), and then subtract the price of the two rear tires from the total...
3. Giving a full refund
4. Telling me that they will be passing the wheels one to another customer

The wheels were given to m34jlp 3 weeks ago and 360 Forged still has not issued me a refund. What does this tell you about this company and their tactics? In the end if 360 would have come out and given me option #2 stated above, I would have likely agreed. Instead they passed the wheels on and still have not issued a refund. Then they have the nerve to talk about me and my order situation with other customers (you in this case). If they have something to say then step up and come discuss it on this forum. I speak nothing but the truth. I don't see 360 or any other vendors coming on here and saying otherwise because it is fact that this is the truth. It's too bad that you do not care about your fellow forum members and instead choose to side with 360, given everything you and multiple forums know about 360 and their treatment of customers they have left in the dark...
2024 718 GT4 RS | Arctic Grey
Appreciate 0