canadian stig
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3RD View Post
OP ... I think your line of ....

quote ...

Ah, don't you just love the corruption of our country's biggest mafia group, aka the police?

end of quote

Is totally unfair and uncalled for ... Police Officers have a tough job and put there life on the line many a times to uphold the laws of the land, for you to make such comparisons is just not right, in my humble opinion.

Just saying.
Tough job? This isn't mexico or afghanistan. What's so difficult about being a cop in canada? Risking their life? get real. You can count on one hand the number of cops killed in canada by criminals in the last decade. far more construction workers, electricians, miners, roofers, etc die every year on the job than cops. And yes, they definitely act like a gang. In fact I'd be surprised if more than 1% of cops would actually ticket/arrest a colleague if they see him doing something wrong.

If it was you who was doing 189 km/h, then you can be assured that your precious cops would have immediately suspended your license and took your car for a week, instead of letting you go with a "warning" like they did to their buddy. Something for you to think about before you defend them next time.
Appreciate 0