View Single Post
      02-07-2007, 02:20 PM   #14
TheAcAvenger
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 R35 GTR / 2007 E92 335i

Thats a fair analysis. Thats exactly how I was 4 years ago when OS X came out. I got the then-new Imac and a couple years later got a powerbook g2. Unfortunately, I use my computer as much for doing work as I do for personal use. Trying to use excel on a mac, whether on my imac or my powerbook with 1gb of ram, to do page after page of data analysis was so painful, it drove me insane. It seemed to me, that when I first got my Mac and just used it for personal enjoyment (mail, internet, music, a little iMovie action here and there), it was amazing. But as I spent more time working on engineering data, complex logorithms, etc. A PC was the only way to go. I'm planning to return to Mac soon enough, but I currenlty can't beat the speed and dependability (as weird as that sounds in the same sentence with PC) of my windows desktop/laptop.

But I promise you one thing... I will NOT be making the Vista upgrade anytime soon. That's a promise. If I wanted Vista, I'd just get a Mac.
2018 R35 GT-R Cicio800 | 2007 E92 335i - RB Turbos, TC Kline DA Coils, HPA M3 Suspension, Quaife LSD, Stoptech BBK, JB4, FuelIT, AR Downpipes, RDSport Quads, Stett OC, Helix IC, Volk TE-37, Vorsteiner V-35, OSS Headlights | Retired - 2015 F82 M4
Appreciate 0