Daya
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335 space gray/coral red

Garage List
2007 E92 335  [9.66]
2012 Mercedes E350 in production!

My father's car has been finalized the day before it hits production, he was able to configure it exactly the way he wanted. He had allocation about a month ago, and he finally made a decision on his color choices today. Here is the final summary:

E350 4matic
Quartz Blue
Ash MB-Tex
Burl Walnut
AMG Wheel Package w/3 spoke sport steering wheel
Premium 1
Sport Package
Split Folding Rear Seats
Heated Seats

I was a little skeptical about the Quartz Blue only having seen it online, but in person it is actually a very striking color - hues of silver and gray can be seen in different lighting conditions. He had his heart set on it and once he saw a 2011 C-Class in Quartz Blue there was no going back. I would guess most E-Class sold are either Black, White, Silver or Gray, so he should really stand out in this color.

The AMG Wheel Package combined with sport package really pops, I love the 3-spoke sport steering wheel and the split spoke design of the AMG wheels mates perfectly with the aggressive lines of the sport package.

My Father didn't like how dark the black interior of his last car was, so Ash was the only option, it does look really classy in the two-tone with black dash, flooring and headliner. I would have personally chosen Black Ash Wood Trim but he really likes the more traditional Burl Walnut.

This is his first Mercedes so I am very excited for him. It should get here in three weeks or so, right around the first week in December.

I'll be sure to post lots of pictures once he takes delivery!

Anyone else here have a W212 E-Class?

GIAC S2 | Brembo GT BBK 355/345 | BBS CH-R | Michelin Pilot Super Sports | AR Design: DP, S1 Oil Cooler, OCC | AMS FMIC | Bastuck Quad Exhaust | Borla MP | KW V1 | Stett: CAI, CP | Forge DV | P3 Boost Gauge | Arkym: Front Lip, Rear Quad Diffuser | Vorsteiner CSL Trunk | LUX H8 | ModMyNav | MFD M3 Sideskirts | BMW M-Tech Front/Rear Bumpers, Edition Grills
Appreciate 0