Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBER ///M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash32 View Post
I just picked up my E92 M3 last weekend and I am loving it. On Monday I am going to order 19" ZCP wheels for it along with Michelin Pilot Super Sports 245 up front and 275 in the rears.

My concern is today I got the car on the lift and it seems pretty apparent that my car might have suspension mods done to it. The coils are RED and I am told that M3's did not come from the factory with red coils. So I am concerned that it sits lower than factory specs and that the 19" wheels won't fit especially with the 275's in the rear.

I tried to look at the suspension for indication of if it was lowered or what brand suspension, but could not see any labeling. What do I need to do at this point to make sure that the 19" ZCP wheels with 275's will clear?

I cannot exactly order the wheels and then have the tires mounted and put them on my car only to say "NEVER MIND THIS DOES NOT WORK". Any suggestions?
yes im pretty sure those are H&Rs that are currently on there and brother you are more than fine 275 isnt really in the "aggressive" catagory...no worries at all for you..im running 11 inch wheels in the rear with mine and monsterous PSS 305s and im fine, so you def have the green light with 275s and even will have to run spacers to get a flush look (if thats your style)...hope this helps buddy
305s??? Geeeezz lol. Reminds me of an article i read yesterday that mentioned how the new Camaro z/28 runs 305s in a SQUARE set up! Talk about insane grip lol
Appreciate 0