Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by x838nwy View Post
FWIW, Audi seems to be steering into something of a niche-filling nightmare. As CAR magazine reports, Audi now have 35 different vehicle models and are aiming for 42 separate car ranges I fear this sort of over expansion will only dilute the breed. Oh well....
But what do you think bmw is doing? just as guilty. But i admire the way BMW always pulls it off. Without a doubt, BMW's X line is the best at all SAV/SAC categories. BMW's M models never have managed to be beaten. Their Z models are quite iconic. flagship models like the 7 and 5 are notoriously excellent. And the 3 has always set the standards.

I can go in the BMW dealership and proudly back every car built to date. i cant find ANY other dealership where i could back even 1/3 the cars for sale.

BMW knows what they are doing, audi is really clueless if you ask me. I really dont give them credit for anything... call me an ass. I ignore them... but thats probably because all my friends are ignorant audi die hard fans so you know how that is. fanboy vs fanboy... no one gets anywhere. we do come to agreement, the only reason they like them is because they look "mean" and bmw's look to reserved. good for them