View Single Post
      01-23-2009, 04:41 PM   #31
argonboy
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 Space Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by doba_s View Post
well, if you are paying $2500 for it to SOUND cool, than you are definitely buying it for a wrong reason ...

About their work ... I saw a few Gruppe M Ti exhaust systems that cracked like nuts ... Saw a few CF CAI made by them that turned yellow and didn't look great at all ... Those are the things you need to think about !

Also K&N filters are not that great, their filters were on the 6th place out of 7 that were tested.

Dinan is coming out with the Intake system soon and they left everything the way it is and only changed the filter and another small part ... it should be out very soon ...

Bottom line is , save your money and get a $100 filter with the better air flow rate ... It will sound cool, and will help you to gain a few hp ...
Good to know, buddy. Next time I wanna spend my cash I'll ask you what to do with it.

That's very unfortunate for those people whose GruppeM stuff got messed up. Good thing it's a forum, and here people will bitch as soon as their stuff goes bad, like the bubbling of the grilles.