United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3, 2016 X5 50i

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [9.50]
2007 335I Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon@pyspeed.com View Post
Hello m3post community my name is Brandon and I was hired by PYspeed over the holidays. The previous PYspeed representative here on m3 post found a job more suited for him if you are wondering where he is now. I have been on these forums for years now and I have a vast knowledge about our cars and their parts, and most importantly I know the importance of customer satisfaction coming from a fellow forum member. My original screen name some of you may know me by is "Brandonwuwux3". I know the PYspeed reputation on this forum may be a little shaky at the moment from what I have been following the past few weeks, but I assure you I am here to change that. I believe customer satisfaction is the key to a customers pleasure in doing business, and I know that was not fulfilled with some of you. I want to assure you I will do everything in my power so that each and every one of you will be happy with the service we provide and coming from a regular forum member to a vendor I know how much that means. so I would just like to say hello and hope to make more friends on this forum If anyone has questions feel free to comment or PM me!
Welcome! I hope things get to be totally different with you. I'm one of the very unsatisfied customers if you had followed my thread on the VMR Wheels I ordered with Bobby. I know that not all sales agents are the same and I have to give credit to Sean for getting me 50% of the shipping charges back something Bobby never bothered to do.

I'm still a little bitter about the customer service and treatment given to me but I know you are totally new and will give you a try if I need anything PYspeed carries.