View Single Post
      01-15-2013, 03:49 PM   #9
Brandon@P
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by S65NAPWR View Post
Good to hear they've brought someone in to specifically deal with the issues on the forum. But as you've read already I'm sure, it's beyond just service but the Q/A of products (i.e. Arkym) that is directly related to PYSPEED. If Arkym products could prove again to be competitive in price and quality, it would be a great benefit to all as their products used to be top sellers on this forum. PY should be accountable to ship out products that fit right and aren't in any way going to give the customer issues (ship time, over charging on shipment, etc.). It's already bad enough when a product is damaged, but the time it takes to send back and deal with having to put your parts back on temporarily is also a time drain.
Arkym does make high quality products and i would know because I had the arkym lip on my car for a while and i was very pleased! I have seen the thread about the Arkym hood and the issues that customer had. I believe a company does make mistakes sometimes as we are all humans, but the key point is to own up to it and make your customer relieved and satisfied. I think the previous m3post representative had a lot of miscommunication with the customer and i promise that will never happen with me and i will handle problems quick and accordingly(if they ever come up).
Appreciate 0