United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ase2dais View Post
lets just say Faifax BMW kept me at the same payment plan...

... they are very competitive plus its close to me for Service and Parts so its a no brainer

seems like most M3 they have on the lot are DCT also... but I know there are some die hard 6MT lovers still out there and really both tranny has their own Merits
Aw say it's not so...defected to the better side Huh? Well congrats! Enjoy your ah 'new" car! LOL That was quick! Too bad you couldn't have had them ship it back down to the PDC center! Now that..PDC AND your DCT would have probably put you into an orgasmic ecstacy! LOL

Would "think" about doing the same except that 1) they don't make Sparkling Graphite anymore for '09 and that IS my color 2) I doubt I'd get at trade what I paid for my car...since I got mine thru mil sales which basically is invoice...the new car would be almost $10-15k more according to the sticker you post!

So although the DCT sounds like a winner...just don't let the dealer change the DCT oil/diff at the 1200 service okay! LOL I'll stick with the 6MT club...maybe in 2010 or 2011 I'll trade my '05 997 (here's a pic of my "other" baby..was changing my oil before I left for my deployment) in for an '09 997 S with their new PDK dual clutch and experience it that way!

Anyway...enjoy! Look forward to seeing you guys again in 2009 sometime. Save a spot at the "Spring Cleaning" Drive/Meet for me! Hope I am hope by then...
Attached Images

'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0