Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: A Car

Garage List
2012 911S  [10.00]
2011 911 GT3 RS  [0.00]
Calabogie Track Day July 14-15

We're looking at putting together a track day at Calabogie on July 14-15, as noted in the Track Days thread, and will coincide with the drive Mike_M3 is putting together. Mike_M3 has put together a lodging package in the other Calabogie thread.

Gearhead999s was originally coordinating this date, but he currently has other work commitments that preclude his involvement. I'll be coordinating the event unless his status changes.

I would like to get a solid feel for the number of people who will be coming up for the track day(s). Right now, our deal is based on the number of people coming up. I would like to submit our registration and fees to CMP by July 5th. It is possible to sign up for one day or both. The run groups are only for Intermediate or Advanced drivers. If you've never done a track day before, this is not the place to start. Orientation sessions are mandatory for any intermediate or advanced drivers who have never lapped at Calabogie before and is an additional $50 + HST to the costs below.

5-9: $350 + HST per day
10+: $300 + HST per day

For those who are looking to attend, please post in this thread which day(s) you would like to attend, and which group you want to run in. I will then PM you with payment instructions.

**The CMP website has some driver's guides and preparation notes which everyone should read. The driver's guides are not intended to replace the orientation sessions, but do provide good insight on what line(s) to take. http://www.calabogiemotorsports.com/...rivers-prep-2/

Last edited by sawzall; 06-29-2012 at 09:17 AM..
Appreciate 0