Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i, SG/CR, 6MT, M-Sport

Garage List
2011 135i  [9.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkahtropolis View Post
So I was playing GT5 the other day and came across this abomination. Had to search for an online photo. Seriously, wtf is this shit. Also, I noticed that I wasn't allowed to take close up shots of my VW Beetle. The game says "Please move a little further away", maybe to prevent us from taking close up shots of the standard cars' pixelated ugliness.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_HO2Ak8TjhBc/TT...%20Circuit.jpg

With all that said, I'm enjoying this photo mode. It's cool how it mirrors real photography settings. I've been shooting tons of pics.

To a degree. Slowing down the shutter speed in this game only affects motion, like adding blurring to the background. However, in real life slowing down the shutter also affects light, but not in this game.

Another one is the F-Stop. To get that starry look to your headlights in real life, you slow down the shutter speed and crank up the F-Stop. However in the game, it doesnt matter what your settings are on, it'll still give you that effect, but only if the car is in motion. For some strange reason it cannot be done while the car is stationary.

Other than those 2 things, Im really enjoying it as well. Its not perfect, but it sure beats nothin!

2011 BMW 135i | Space Gray | ///M-Sport | BMW CCA #450291
Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Twitter
Appreciate 0