Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 coupe - Manual

Garage List
2009 E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcMilan714 View Post
Well in my thread opener you can see i said RM would not win. And 3 out of my 4 picks are still in it. Not bad?

ManU fans sorry to burst your bubble but just because you beat Milan doesnt mean you will have a chance at winning the CL.

You have a great player in Ronney but your defense couldnt handle Messi, Ibra, Robben, Drogba, etc.
No one said that beating Milan would mean winning the whole thing? Or maybe they did and I missed it. I don't rate Milan that much. In fact Beckham was their best player last night when he finally came on.

On a good day Utd can beat any team as they prove year in and year out. The frustration comes on the days they seem to be out to lunch. Anyone knocking Utd is risking looking stupid.

If Drogba can stay on his feet long enough he can prove a handful for any team but Rooney is more consistent and doesn't have to do the Italian/Spanish crap that gives footy the bad name it has over this neck of the woods falling over and pretending he's been killed to get players carded. It is possible to fall to get the foul and not act as if you've been clubbed.

Park is a little dyno who is just getting better and better but I agree they need to get another consistent striker and a couple of decent spares in defense. Berbatov is just waaaay too inconsistent although he definitely falls into the "incredible when he's on form" category. Unfortunately, "on form" isn't often enough.

But I say again write them off at your peril. I hear it every year about mid-season and just laugh.
Appreciate 0