View Single Post
      04-08-2013, 05:56 PM   #50
s4play
Car Tuning Geek
United_States
Rep
Drives: too many rides....

here's a quick picture (my daughter is 2 and she gets to sit in the Recaro. My son is only 6 months so he has to sit rear facing behind me but that is only rarely I take him in the m3)

Not visible in the picture is I have a thick black towel under the car seat that extends all the way around the seat to catch crumbs and spills. Behind the seat is a foam black cushion to protect the seat back. Hanging over my passenger seat is a cover that has convenient pouches for her snacks, books and iPad holder. Doubles as a protectant since she likes to put her feet on the seat back.

I have to admit these are my favorite mods on the interior as it keeps the car clean and un-cluttered but also functional. Even my wife was impressed (she really preferred I got the M5 or X5M) but we already had 2 SUV's so didn't want a third in the garage. I think this car really fit the bill for me and a whole lot cheaper than the M5.

With this particular Recaro, I can still fold the the rear seat on my side if we have to put in large cargo which is a big reason I love this car over my old ISF

15 Ferrari 458 Spider
Appreciate 0