03-03-2012, 09:14 PM   #11
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
Zero posts.
An excellent answer demonstrating an impressive use of mental facility. Not.

Quote:
First and foremost this better available in Canada, if in fact you actually do a have a design for this. Also, could you make it block those ass hats taking pictures from there vehicle?

As for the product, I would want the best quality product, even if it is a little high. If this product only somehow blocked the view of the plate, I would personally hit every red light camera and speed cam in the city in one day, while I have some buddies sticking there bare ass's out the window, while I flip the bird in every single picture.
Well, I have a design I've been dicking around with (I'm an EE by trade) but I don't know if I want to bring it to market. Costs are higher than I anticipated, and I'm not sure if it would be a viable company. I realize this is no substitute for true market research, but I've lurked here for a while and figured I might as well register and throw out the question.

It would also stop people taking pictures from their cars.

It would certainly work on a Canadian car, but I have no idea about the laws governing international exports or such.

Either way it's just fantasy at this point.
Appreciate 0