Wendall
***Major MammelToe
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 SG coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless619 View Post
There are other options out there.

I liked Aragosta for daily/track use and for all out track use go Penske or Moton and be done with it. KW is not even on the same planet. I am a former owner of KW and they are like what Stoptech or Wilwood is to BBK's. Not on the Brembo, Endless, Alcon, Project Mu (Race Caliper Kits) level but damn awesome for the price! Best bang for the buck so to speak.
I agree with most of what is said but KWs and Stoptechs are not way off. They are the best bang. Both have very good product finish/quality. I was disappointed in my KWs initially until i broke them in (~1000 miles) and now I love them. My stoptechs were sweet from the beginning.

I highly recommend KW's for the price. You can get KW clubsports for ~$2600 range. I can feel the difference of each click and it has great adjustability range. My only issues is I think they are a bit short. I am on full height on the rears and its about eibach height, front has plenty of height range.
E92 M3 SG DCT - AA Filter, Verstraβe Paddles, ECS SS, MH race stud, Stoptech BBK, MR Exhaust,RE Pulley, BPM Tune,Euro bumper and GTS lip, Euro MDM & DCT, KW CS, Recaro PP, TMS Soild Diff Mounts, MRF solid subframe mounts, GTS aero, RPM track built motor.

Appreciate 0