View Single Post
      11-17-2010, 03:02 PM   #70
jdgamble
Captain
Rep
Drives: 18 CQM M3 - My family car

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERCSUk153 View Post
Ticking time bombs? LOL you are as uneducated as I was about a month back when I looked into this and this is not true please look into how many engines have blown up due to a tune? If you think what you said is true then why don't you post this up on the e90post and tell them their engines are ticking time bombs and see what you get as the answer. So is a supercharged M3 also a ticking time bomb?
Thanks for debating the obvious as we already have stated stock for stock the M3 would win. Please go back and reread the thread to as what the debate was about and you have just reinforced my debate by saying the tuned 335i would be the M3 as Sor said it wouldn't.
I never said anything about ticking. The reason I don't go on to E90post and talk about tuned 335's is because I drive an M3 and I don't really care about tuned 335's. To answer another question, I wouldn't supercharge an M3. A buddy of mine had a supercharged E46 M3 and things broke regularly (cooling, I'm pretty sure he broke his driveshaft or something related, etc). We've already had this "how tuning affects reliability/longevity." Do you really want to go back to that? There were about 10 people on that post tearing you a new one! You have been all over the place in your posts... and Sor never said NO tuned 335 could beat an M3. That's ridiculous. Like the last guy said, there are Honda Civic running in the 8's and 9's.

The moral of the story is that you are a shit-talker... and not a very good one. I am a shit-talker too, but at least I drive the right car for this board.