11-09-2010, 02:24 PM   #4586
Suprane
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M3 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevJ View Post
Both are coming to a halt with MCAT stuff..lol. I've been having bad luck with anything with wheels that I want. It seems that as soon as I find something I like, it sells. Putting the bike off till the summer, too cold plus not enough time to get my license and take the class. I'm still curious to see if I can find a decently price gt-r and trade the M in but chances are becoming extremely slim.

How was cars and coffee? See any notable cars? Also, how was megamind? Looked pretty funny lol.
Its always a treat. Its still gets a good size crowd. (and growing). Its nice to live so close by so I take advantage of it. "Megamind" was fun. The kids loved it. Spent the rest of the day polishing my wifes car after we put over 800 miles on it last week...it got thrashed from bugs (no clear bra). I spend more time on her car than mine (more rewarding doing a polish on blck sapph. metalc than SSII)