Private
Rep
Drives: 335i

2011.5 E90 M3 AW/Bamboo Piano trim ZCP 6MT $650/mo lease assumption

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 54,000.00

Item Interest
Posting up my M3... looking at getting something with a little more room. I hate to get rid of it, as it's been nothing but awesome. Car is ALL OEM stock. No mods except window tint (20%).

I will update this thread with pics very soon - for the time being:

2011.5, came off assembly line in September 2011
Alpine White with Bamboo Beige Leather
6MT, 19K Miles. 90% of those miles are highway.
Individual Piano Black trim
Competition Package (Electronic Damper Control)
Premium Package
Moonroof
Individual Sound (EPS)
Navigation, bluetooth
Fold-Down seats
Comfort Access (Wouldn't own a BMW without it)

Car has had 0 mechanical issues. All maintenance up to date. Includes floor mats and trunk M3 OEM mat. Car has never been to redline (7K max). Buyer can verify this with dealer through pre purchase inspection. Broken in properly, break in service done, etc. All original keys, window sticker, etc., even original BMW literature/brochure. Always parked in garage (both at home and at work).

Car is 9.5/10 - no scratches or door dings, just a few pinhead blemishes on the front bumper from rock chips, etc. This could probably be touched up without notice.

I have brand new OEM tires in the garage waiting to be put on for the new buyer. Original fronts are 60% remaining, so they could be left on or kept as a second set. Not in a hurry to sell, just looking for the right buyer.

Asking $54,000. Car is well worth it. Sticker of $72K.

Car is under lease from BMW financial, can be assumed at $650/month + security deposit of $4900 and BMW assumption fee of $500 (security deposit is completely refundable by BMW at lease end). Lease has 18 mos. left, 30K miles allowed. Buyout $43K.

Payment is so low I don't expect for this to be around long. Most payments I see are $900-1000+ . First come, first serve. Will ask for $500 deposit to begin paperwork with BMW and lock sale. It is still considered for sale until I get a deposit. This deposit will be applied to your security deposit - again, your security deposit is full refundable at the end of the lease with BMW.

Thanks in advance!

Appreciate 0