View Single Post
      01-10-2012, 04:34 PM   #33
REP1KRR
My other car is a Scooter'ia
Rep
Drives: M3 Saloon

The tool, the tune, and everyone at Evolve is awesome! Can't say enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REP1KRR View Post
I took advantage of the Cyber-Monday deal from Evolve..., and what a fantastic thing it was. I absolutely love the change in my car.

Ordered it on the Monday, late, shipped Tuesday, and I had my mitts on it Thursday! Took me a day to find time to read my file with the software and -R cable. What a breeze! The read took all of about 3 minutes, and I immediately emailed it off to Paul and Sal with a list of my personal mods, and ALL my tune requests (SES, cold-start, increased red-line, etc). Sal had emailed me a new file within just hours of getting into work in the UK the next morning. AMAZING turnaround! File loading took about 2 minutes!

Throttle response is greatly improved. Car runs SUPER smooth. Additional power/torque is absolutely noticeable. The overall smoothness is noticed mostly when riding around town. Open it up, and it pulls significately harder right over 5000rpm, all the way to redline! It's awesome.

I love the car so much more than I did before. I'm very happy with my purchase. Paul and Sal are a pleasure to work with. I (LOVED) the quick response on every question I had both before, and after purchase.

Thanks guys!

Things I asked for -

RAISE: Rev/RPM limit (8600)
REMOVE: CEL/SES light (catless)
REMOVE: Top speed governor
REMOVE: Cold-start cycle
MODIFY: to include the following factors –
1. X-PIPE – catless (Challenge Race)
2. EXHAUST – Rear-section (Meisterschaft GT)
3. PULLEY – Under-drive (Active Autowerke)
4. AIR FILTER – aftermarket (Macht Schnell)
5. FUEL – 91 octane (mostly 91, occasional 91/100 (=95) blend)

A91 Edition Supra | Armytrix | Rays
M3 Saloon | Akrapovic EVO | B&G Sport
M3 Saloon | VF540 | Klässen ID M52-R | Akrapovic | Vorsteiner GTS5 | KarbonWerke CSL [SOLD]
Appreciate 0