View Single Post
      11-21-2010, 07:36 PM   #1
MAZNG
I found Jesus...He was Hiding behiind my Sofa
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 MW F82

FS: DPE MT7 MONOBLOCKS 20'S Wheels Only 20" Staggered 9" & 11" SATIN BLACK MONO,MINT!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
12/18/10 UPDATE: WHEELS HAVE BEEN SOLD. Thank you!

UP FOR SALE & READY TO SHIP are my LIKE NEW, 20" DPEs... Custom Wheels with perfect E92 M3 fitment & NO WAITING!

MT7 FOURTEEN SPOKE MONOBLOCK
For the ultimate in performance, the one piece forged MT Mono block series is for those who demand the most out of their custom wheels.

FEATURES
* One Piece Forged
* Custom Widths: 9.5" Front, 11" Rear
* Hubcentric
* Bolt pattern: 5 x 120mm
* OE TPMS Compatible
* Powdercoated: Satin Black
* DPE Signature Anodized Crest center caps (pictured)
* Custom Offsets: E92 M3 (Coupe)

NOTE: Please do not ask me for the actual offset # as DPE does not divulge this info but you can easily see the fitment by all of the pictures I included. Although these wheels will fit many cars, they are custom made/ fitted for the E92 M3, MY 2008-2011 and therefore, I cannot recommend fitment for other cars.

I had these on my 2009 M3 coupe for 14 months (4/09 - 8/10). I had aggressive tires for a flush fit but rarely rubbed at all (only with 3-4 adult passengers when hitting dips in the road). I listed the tire sizes below for reference only as I am only selling the wheels pictured.

Front: 20" x 9.5" (255/30) Goodyear F1
Rear: 20" x 11" (295/30) Goodyear F1

These wheels have never been involved in an accident, pot hole damage, bends, etc. One rear suffered a small 2” curb rash when I misjudged pulling out of a parking spot, but has been professional fixed and now looks perfect. Only other tiny imperfections are normal wear & tear but you'll notice from the recent pictures that these wheels are in mint condition. Only switched wheels because I wanted a difference look which I got with my new DPE SP SC10.

Price: $2,450 SHIPPED (within the lower 48 via UPS ground, insured) Method of Payment via Paypal or Cash for local pick up.

Will entertain offers but please keep in mind that these wheels have a typical wait time of 8 weeks and retail for $1,300 EACH and sell for well over $3K on Sale + $200 for shipping.

On to the pics (first group of pics are of the actual wheels I'm selling mounted on my car):

See the full photoshoot for the above pics HERE.

See the original tread/ photoshoot for the above pics HERE.

Recently snapped pictures (just before packing):

Unmounted, Wheel weight (taken when wheels first arrived):

All Packed (in original DPE packaging), padded, and ready to ship out or pick up:

Thank you

Last edited by MAZNG; 12-18-2010 at 02:02 PM..
Appreciate 0