View Single Post
      06-02-2009, 02:15 AM   #18
MCMLXXXIX
wat
Rep
Drives: a gr3at whit3 5hark

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorcherjf View Post
I was going to type out a long explanation but a quick google search found a very appropriate article: http://www.livescience.com/strangene...ical-sign.html
great article! thanks for sharing...if only more people knew this

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
It sounds like you because it is a very very broad and general statement that can apply to many people, or at least what they think of themselves.

And no, I don't believe in any of this bullshit.

But please explain how you were "stabbed in the heart because of this"...
its a longggg story, one that goes back for years but it has to do with my ex. its like no matter what i do i cant get over her and ive still got strong feelings for her. she strongly believes in astrology, like as if thats the only thing to decide her future. and to this day she still manages to find ways to "prove" that we were never compatible...by these stupid love matches. and this is all going on without any communication. how? yup, on facebook... and it hurt badly cause i know how important astrology is to her. i finally got fed up and deactivated my account. who i was back then is not who i am now, i was weak and selfish...and i know thats whats sticking with her. thats who i was, thats how i was when i left

i cant do anything cause it worsens the situation so i just cut off all communication. and it sucks cause time is really precious with the middle eastern culture and relationships. its nothing of "get over her, move on", well it can be if you want it to be

EDIT: oh yea and its not like our REAL TRUE relationship was horrible, it was great

i dont wanna go into it anymore than i have, i just want to keep it on topic.
it hurt and its ridiculous

2012 Toyota Highlander SE - PAST - 2008 e92 335i, 2006 e90 325i
Appreciate 0