Thread: JL Motoring
View Single Post
      01-12-2012, 04:48 PM   #9
JZBDCT
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92

Customer service was top notch. I'm disagreeing with the quality of the part. You're automatically making excuses to stand by your company. I'm standing by my review. I was sold a product that didn't meet my expectations. Why should I give them five stars for a bad experience? I'm not here to make enemies. I'm just sharing my frustrations. I think that's justified.

If it's going to cost me more money and time to work a bad part then I'm going to spend money on a company that does it right in the first place. That's my choice. Am I sad that it didn't work out? Yes I am. I was amped up to get that part and think I went with a reputable vendor. The customer service was top notch. But now you start going into all these possibilities for why I recieved a bad part, the fact is that their quality assurance must've let one slip by and I the customer paid for it.

That's not fair to me or to the company. I chose to resolve the situation by taking the hit to my wallet and going with another vendor. Fixing a bad part is not my job.
2012 BMW M3 Coupe JZB/Fox Red DCT ZCP. Vorsteiner Double Sided Carbon Fiber CSL Boot Lid. Paint Match Grills, Side markers, Reflectors. Carbon Fiber Splitters. Lux Angel Eyes. Custom Rear Section Exhaust with valves. Next mod: Valentine 1
Appreciate 0