armyav8tor
n1smo
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by adc View Post
Do you tap the brakes on the approach to Hogpen to settle the front? With the pins still in and stock suspension, I would always have to wait out some initial understeer, but less if I tapped the brakes.

I did the pins last weekend and can absolutely feel the extra camber. So much so that I think I'll get camber plates in the spring.

Unfortunately guys, I can't join you in November because I'm all out of budget, going as I am to the USGP in Austin. (blush). The sacrifices I sometimes make...
No, I was taught to do all my braking at the top of Hogpen. Once I make that initial left, I'm back on the gas. I actually have gone through there where I lift just a hair while making the first right (because I recognized that I went in too hot and I'm in an understeering condition) and it brought my tail end out. Caught it everytime except for once and that's when I spun around and mowed the grass on the left. This was with PS2s running with TrackDaze back in May. But it's good to hear that pulling the pins make a noticeable difference.

How much are the tickets for the GP? My wife was going to surprise me with tickets to the F1 race in Hockenheim back when I was stationed in Germany but after she found out it was 600 euros for the noise bleed section with no seats, she said f that.
Appreciate 0