View Single Post
      04-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #1
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4

Assistance Needed......4/13 UPDATE

///M family, I have a quick request for anyone that wants to help. I find it strange that there appears to be debris of some kind in the felt boxes under the front bumper. Will you guys go and tap on the bottom of the boxes and let me know if you hear anything rattling around in there.......'preciate the assist on this.............Phil

Update: So I head to the dealership today for something quick and mention to my SA.....there's something in my felt boxes. So once the car is in the air we unscrew the drivers side box. Well besides the dust and a few small pebbles, guess what I find in there????? There was a piece of rubber weather strip laying in there. So now a tech comes over to assist and we drop the other box and then the entire undercarriage. The weather strip was from the bottom of the radiator. It's there to protect the radiator when it bouncing around. Also the mystery of how things get in there was also solved. There is a large opening right in front of the felt boxes.....very easy access. Again, thanks for the assist everyone.
PS.....the boxes are very easy to remove. It's about a 2 minute job........Phil
2016 GT4.....Sapphire Blue Metallic, Platinum stitch Leather/Alcantara interior, Carbon Fiber Trim, PCM w/Nav, Guards Red Belts, 2 Zone Climate, Sport Chrono, LWB, Smokers Pack, Big Gas Tank, Light Design Pack, Bi-Xenon w/PDL, Auto Dim Mirror, Clear Side Markers, GTS Clear Taillights

Last edited by ///M Ryder; 04-13-2012 at 09:32 PM..
Appreciate 0