View Single Post
      03-20-2012, 08:37 AM   #24
jesselou
Registered
Rep
Drives: e92 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by carogers86 View Post
How does she meet so many people out of state?
ucsd has a military base right next to it and she's friends with alot of guys from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
OP, your story literally sounds like what I went through not too long ago. This is what you need to do: Drop her. Once you stop calling, texting, etc. She'll instantly forget about you. Don't do her anymore favors either. Once you stop all that, the words "best friends" will never come out of her mouth again. She says that because you go out of your way for her and she doesn't want you to stop.

Wanna know what I did? After I realized all that, I went overseas on vacation and hooked up with a girl while I was there. Got over the girl that used me and I've been good ever since. I'm still friends with her. She'll text me occasionally wanting to hang out or grab a bite to eat. And I do but I never flip the bill or pick her up anymore. I've realized I'm way better off without her. She's been dating different guys on and off since. I'm glad I'm not in that situation anymore.
the thing is that i tried alienating her b4 during late sophomore and beginning junior year and then she becomes the one that calls and texts. so she doesn't mind being the one that initiates and will most likely keep it up even if its completely one way....
its hard to drop it completely without saying it straight up to her face. and i know most of u guys have said to just drop her immediately and move on, but its just so heartless to do that to another person when u've known that person for a long time and u know her family and all...
Appreciate 0