03-05-2010, 01:30 PM   #5
Spec 1
Faster in the Corners
United_States
Rep
Drives: '91 E30, '05 ZX6-R, '06 300C

Quote:
Originally Posted by leocdmg View Post
Well sir I read the review of this product and while it states great things I would still pass. Yes the water bloating and loading phase are two things associated with creatine but its not all bad. A. Anything with a loading phase is good because your just allowing your body proper time to adjust to the introduction of a substance or levels of something not normal to the body. B. One good thing that comes out of the bloating is more water gets flushed into the system therefore more oxygen and nutrients can be carried in as well as in the blood. So any NO product and creatine help create a great pump ( like arnold sex its like cumming in the gym). Just my two cents but let me know who it works Im always glad to hear first hand accounts from unbaised sources.
A) I'd tend to disagree with that statement. I think the loading phase is not good since it's actually introducing MORE substance into your body that it's not used to. Essentially doubling or trippling the dose for a week to get the effects moving. With Kre-Alkalyn there is supposedly no loading phase and it can start to work immediately at a regular dosage. The other thing is you actually take LESS creatine with Kre-alkalyn because it's PH buffered, and more of the creatine you take makes it to your muscle. As much of it doesn't turn into creatinine (BAD for you!). 1.5g of kre-alkalyn has been compared to 10g of creatine monohydrate as far as efficiency goes, so I'd tend to think this product is actually safer.

B) This product should be getting the same amount of water into the muscles, it just shouldn't be bloating the stomach area, which I noticed the creatine monohydrate started to do.

I'm on my 3rd day of this stuff, so I'll definitely let everyone know how it works. It's gotten rave reviews from the guys I know who've taken it.