View Single Post
      06-18-2010, 02:27 PM   #1
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

Need some suggestions on a watch

Where to begin. Well, my wife and I have our one year anniversary coming up in a bit less than two months, and my 30th birthday is also coming up in October. Today she asked me what I want for our anniversary and I said nothing really; would rather just keep the money in the bank since we are planning on buying a house at the end of the year and also because I am starting to save up money for an M3 replacement two years down the road. But still, she insisted that I should get something to remember our anniversary by and I do agree with her.

I am someone that likes nice watches, but I am by no means a watch buff like many of the members on here (and some of my friends). I currently have two watches: an Oris Williams Renault F1 and a Seiko Premier perpetual calendar. I wear the Seiko one 90% of the time because it is a lot lighter than the Oris. Now the question is which watch should I get for our anniversary? I have been thinking maybe an Omega, a Tag, or perhaps something a bit nicer. I prefer something that would be a good investment (limited edition?), something that looks classy, metal band (not big into leather straps), and likely a dark face. I really do not know what the budget would be...maybe $2k-5k. Would appreciate some suggestions and any pics. Thanks!
2024 718 GT4 RS | Arctic Grey
Appreciate 0