View Single Post
      08-06-2012, 10:27 AM   #1
MikeE92M3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 M3

INSTALLED! Pics now posted! Just received ZHP illuminated shift knob...

INSTALLED *PICS POSTED BELOW*And the weight of this thing is AWESOME. I ordered it from the guy in Germany on ebay, and despite the language barrier, this thing is awesome!! Got home late last night from a trip and came to my mailbox to see a package from Deutsche Post in the mailbox The knob is DEFINITELY OEM, and it looks awesome. I heard from many users on here that the "M" doesn't light up, but I asked him if he could in the most simplest of english, and translated to german, if he could make the "M" in the center light up. He said he could, and it would not cost extra. Maybe he can source them now. I will take pics later and I will take more pics once I have it installed with my new tri-color napa leather shift boot and e brake handle I ordered, as well.

For those who are thinking of using leather Z, don't. Knob came in exactly 2 1/2 weeks from Germany and is perfect. The boots were ordered from redline goods, and the quality looks STELLAR with the stitching that matches about 98% to the steering wheel. I opted for the Napa leather, as opposed to the standard one, because this is what BMW uses for their boots. They look identical in texture, size, and smell.
2008 (07/08) E92 M3 BPM Stage II Tuned by Mike Benvo, 6MT, Turner Test Pipes, Magnaflow Custom Catback Exhaust (Magnaflow X Pipe, secondary cat delete, Aero Resonators and Helmholtz Chambers),Vorsteiner CF Lip, Hamann Style CF rear diffuser, CF Rear Decklid Spoiler, BMW Performance Kidney Grills, CF Side Grills, OEM GTS Wheels, K&N Drop-In Filter, GP Thunder 8k Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors.

Last edited by MikeE92M3; 08-18-2012 at 06:20 PM..
Appreciate 0