View Single Post
      06-03-2010, 02:46 PM   #309
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 M3

well shit then i might be screwed as well bc i ordered a 3D style lip and haven't opened it till now at my body shop and my body guy laughed at it when i told him i wanted to put it on, he says come over here and look and he showed me when he lined it up to my bumper, the fitment is horrible

guess the saying you get what you pay for is true sometimes huh??

so i am assuming i should even bother with a refund and chalk it up to a lesson well learned and move on

JL i see you bumping your thread but not answering this guy who needs a replacement and now that list adds me as what i got is crap

so whats up how about taking care of existing customers bf taking money from new ones??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springs View Post
Still haven't heard anything. I'd be weary because if you need something replaced, James doesn't seem to be too quick. He's only quick to take your money. If you look back in this thread, I first posted about needing an exchange on 11-12-2009! post #224 and its still not resolved!! If you guys/gals happen to get a faulty piece that needs to be replaced, you might be in same boat as I.

James, could you please take care of me?????
--Pam
Appreciate 0