Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillLee View Post
Love the rear bumper! can't wait to see the final result.

great response to a dbag comment.
Thanks bro, the rear bumper is pure sexxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davin View Post
I've seen this car through its slow transformation. To all the doubters, none of these pics do it justice and the flared fenders are not disproportionate. I've spent some time doing photography with this M3 and for months i've tried to visualize the final product and its hard to do so especially with how small those zcp rims look on it now. The first time i visited MAC to see the work in progress, i thought is was gonna be wider but after seeing the amazing work MAC performed on the side skirts and rear bumper to match and the attention to detail, it will truly be epic.
This is one of those builds that you can't judge until the final product. I've done it myself and was shocked when when i saw it in person over two months ago. There's a reason why its white lol
It is the hardest hard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyV View Post
Was kinda hoping you'd have used a E90 WTCC kit, so a tad dissappointed in the fact that you've not done the front fenders as well.
As I have said, front fenders are coming this winter

it is funny you say that, I am working on aquiring a WTCC bodykit for my E90 335xi... stay tuned for that one