View Single Post
      04-30-2013, 12:42 PM   #16
WolfeS2K
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 Interlagos Blue M3

Ok guys....I've gotten like 10 PM's asking for more details. It would just be easier to answer every one's questions here so then we can all be on the same page.

I owned this car over three years and it has been my daily for the last 2.5 years. I drive the exact same roads everyday- stop at the same lights and sit in traffic just like everyone else. Here is what I have noticed so far- granted this is just me but its the best feedback I can offer right now....

My car parks in my garage at night but my driveway has a slight slope that i have to climb every morning when i back out. Before the DCT software, it would creep up the driveway in reverse. Sometimes I would have to give it more gas than normal just to get it going- not anymore. The car is very smooth backing up my driveway now- no increase in throttle is needed. I just give it a touch of gas and it backs right up smooth- no lag or hesitation. I then use to have to bring the car to a complete stop and then put it into drive. There was sometimes a very slight hesitation after going into drive before it would move forward. I've noticed that has went away.

One of the lights that i stop at every single day on my way to work has a very slight incline. Once I was stopped, the car would roll back a little and then stop and slowly move forward- it definitely moves forward with more force. Before it would roll forward about the same as it would backwards- now it moves forward more aggressively that i have to put my foot on the brake to stop from hitting the car in front of me. I noticed that the next day driving it to work.

I've gotten several asking about rev matching and if there is any difference in the throttle blips- Yes. It hard to describe- but it does it so smooth now that its at that perfect sound level every time? I've actually scared myself when the car has rev matched since it sounds like a violent crack of a whip when I'm weaving in and out of traffic. My catless exhaust also contributes to that but I love the way it sounds when it gets that perfect high pitched gun shot sound next to a car full of high schoolers.

Overall this is the best mod I have done to the car. I drive it everyday so I can appreciate these differences from how the car has behaved since I got it vs what its doing now. I've literally feel in love with the car all over again!!

^Welcome to the China Club^ says the Bartender
Appreciate 0