View Single Post
      06-13-2011, 05:25 PM   #9
SWOLE
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: This week?

Thanks for the questions and feedback, everyone.

This system will need to be welded on, yes. But, honestly, welding was the easiest portion of the job in my opinion. Ten minutes and it was connected without leaks. Getting to everything (like the headers), that was the hard part.

I can't speak to the origin of the resonators, unfortunately. They may have come from Riss or they may not have. Seeing as how they are manufactured under a different name, I don't think these came from Riss.

Is there an issue with selling this system with non-Riss parts? If so please let me know so I could adjust the title and/or inform any potential buyers.

I wish I knew the entire history of this system. I purchased it locally from a guy in the area a while back and didn't bother to get the entire history of the system. Perhaps I should have...

If there are any more questions or concerns I would be happy to address them. Thanks again for everyone's help.

Best,
Tom
Appreciate 0