View Single Post
      02-03-2011, 04:24 PM   #34
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 F82 M4

I guess im not the only one feel the same way... Like i have been telling everyone, they are just way over price and by looking at the photos they look crap... Example look at that rear diffuser... Seriously??? Shit looks like crap.. After seeing several vors product and to be honest 95% that i have seen there product just sucks... PLEASE Vors step up to the plate and take ur mold dump it and redo your process seriously and ur customer service just fawkin blows.. sorry just saying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by white9duece View Post
One thing I dont understand of vorsteiners crap is, they claim that its autoclaved but they have fiberglass molds. PLASTIC MOLDS WILL NOT SURVIVE IN A AUTOCLAVE OVEN so this thread proves it. Also, this thread proves that VORSTEINER USES FIBERGLASS TO DILUTE THERE PRODUCTS. Look at the close up of the Porchse wing. You will see the transparent fiberglass behind this 4 digit priced wing. I honestly have had experience with there parts and after seeing what its made out of. I did ask for a refund for there faulty advertisement of materials used, but they declined.......... VORSTEINER's PARTS ARE GARBAGE.......and here is there link to prove it. POST #16 http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8788676