View Single Post
      08-08-2012, 04:40 PM   #142
Kayani_1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92/E60

+1

Wow.....looked like he feel a sleep or super slow reactions good 2-3 second he made no correction. He could have recovered or might have just grazed the wall instead of flipping.

Not the same situation but it was dry and I was passing a group of slow cars accelerating hard and as I come around them a truck 3 to 4 car lengths going perfectly fine speeds slams on his brakes for no apparent reason. I am still not sure if he was intentionally trying to cause a wreck or maybe he just all of a sudden decided to change lanes without giving any signal....still puzzled. Because there was no one in front of him I slammed on the brakes with ABS kicking in at full and swerved to the left with rear almost side ways I corrected it just in time to avoid that truck while passing him on the right.

It all happened in less then 4-5 seconds. I am glad I was not indecisive or slow in my reaction that day. Because I could have rear ended that truck or went off the road.

Anyways lesson learned not to be too aggressive while driving because of morons in large pickup trucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFX View Post
Weird, signal was on indicating he was making an aggressive lane change (by looking at speed) But he kinda just gradually went into the wall.. ? I don't know what Im trying to say, it just looks like he fell asleep. lol
nickname"BAD 3",MHD E85 tune,RennArt catback non-resonated exhaust,VRSF Downpipes, VRSF 7"FMIC,VRSF stock side inlets,SSQV BOV,ECS CP,M-performance alcantara steering,retrofit M3 paddle shifters,Alpina B3 tranny flash,AFE power seal CAI,LED angels,ST Coilovers,M3 upper/lower control arms,E93 M3 Front Swaybar ,235/35/19x9 ,275/30/19x9.5. M sport bumpers, CF diffuser. When in doubt..flat out.
Appreciate 0