View Single Post
      04-30-2013, 08:52 AM   #100
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesaddiction View Post
Thanks - got the OEM 18s as my winter set. Love the look of this car on the 220Ms and the feel of my new PSS, though!

I've pretty much got the car from all the ad material from the initial launch of the car... except mine has more rock chips.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdosu View Post
rock chips generally come standard for a pretty car, that's what I learned. My parent's Corolla is in immaculate condition, but my M3 which is not a DD takes a unbelieveable facial beating in 23k miles.
I know it sounds a little hokie pokie, but if you guys haven't tried Dr.Colorchip, check it out. I was a little scared of the paint match, especially with S.Graph, but mine came out great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesaddiction View Post
Alright, I'm really conflicted now... At first I was going to go gloss black, then I saw velocity's matte and really liked the way they pretty much disappear. But Jesal's photos are nuts! I'm guessing the matte looks great from a distance but less so once you get close.

Are the Edition ones all black gloss, or are some black chrome?
Gloss black all the way! That'd look better than matte I think, since the SS2 looks like liquid metal!
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0