View Single Post
      03-04-2013, 06:59 AM   #60
VaderWagon
Rep
Drives: 2012 Black Sport Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by acorradi87
Good words VaderWagon. On a side note... I visited your area of NJ for the first time last year and found it to be beautiful and lush. Don't know why NJ gets such a bad rap.

After thinking about this heavily today, I've been searching older BMWs that I love and would gladly own if I could find one in great condition with low miles and a non-sketchy maintenance history ('04-'05 330i ZHP sedan, '05-'06 M3, or '03 e39 540 M-Sport). While classic BMWs have a place in all of our hearts, it's telling that I respect them so much more than newer models. I wish there were a new BMW that would raise my heart rate.
I'm not a native of NJ, but you're right that it's FAR nicer than most people think. And mostly quite rural. I lived out in the Bay Area for a few years on the city and worked in Corte Madera. It's awesome out there!

I find myself looking at older BMW's too. The 3's of the mid-00's were the best in my personal opinion. They looked great and were the perfect size for me. Oh how I long for those days!
Appreciate 0