d3l0n
I love the ///M3, but I want 550hp ///M5
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW330iE90

Garage List
lmao this thread is good.

Here are some of my opinions to share:

I like many teams. Finally NYK has a very good contending team. I never liked kobe until the year he bust his ass to gain respect from everyone (while on trial and loosing endorsements), earned the name black mamba, and later on went on to win titles. So I root for Lakers. They have a good team... as much as they can loose to anyone, its gonna be real hard to beat them in a series.

The year before last year, Houston would have beaten them if Yao Ming didn't get injured. Last year, my other fav team, the OKC Thunder, could have beaten them and fell short... watch out.

Celtics are pretty darn good as much as I don't like em... but if Celtics or Lakers don't win it this year... i think its their last run and will have to duke it out with Chicago/NY whom if things go well, should be the top teams to beat.

Miami still has potential (maybe a garbage coach). Lebron/Wade is still killer combo in clutch no matter how much they've missed. Chemistry takes time. It's not magic. Look at Portland Trailblazers back in early 2000-2001s. Wonderful team! They shouldn't have broken that team up.
Appreciate 0