View Single Post
      03-23-2014, 12:53 PM   #98
sirhawes
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: '12 328i Imperial Blue

A4 - pretty good but not as fast as i would have liked, handling was okay, i couldnt notice any understeer pushing it down off-ramps. Fantastic sound system when opting for the b&o
C350 - Terrible. Seats killed my back after 5 minutes of driving. Cheap interior. Stupid button setup, bad nav. Hated it
328i f30 - Loved the balance or the ride, handling, power, and this was the first car to ever make me smile/laugh while gunning it and drifting, spirited driving in general.
ATS - nice interior but nav sucked and wasnt much for exterior styling. Dont get me started on the either tranny. Garbage
CTS - same deal as ats but weighs in roughly about the same as the moon
Last gen 535i - decent driving characteristics but felt a bit too big and heavy.
E350 - same deal as c-class but more expensive. Terrible seats
Camaro ss - not what i was looking for, boring really. I expected a bigger smile out of a muscle car
Mustang gt - pretty damn good driving dynamics, best interior out of the domestics, enjoyed it. But continued test driving
Charger - pretty cool options like heated/cooled cupholders, but the enjoyment ended there
Acura tl - it was good but interior looked like my moms mdx, which is busy as ****. Overpriced and bad fuel economy (not that it means that much to me)
G37- almost fell asleep. Had great acceleration but felt very dull and boring
Chrysler 300- would be great if i was 60+
Jaguar xf- it was great, amazing ride handling balance, quiet on the highway, comfortable, cool interior features like on startup, very powerful, etc. really liked it, but didnt have a dealership in my city and i heard they break alot, didnt feel like driving 3 hours to pick it up everytime it breaks
S4 - damn good but the few things i disliked about the a4 still existed (nowhere to rest your arms, brutal cupholders, turn nav dial counter-clockwise to go down -_- bottom line, overpriced for me being so picky
Corvette c6 - damn good for a driving car but not for anything you would imagine luxurious. Fastest car ive ever driven also. 60 in under 4 seconds is nuts
Cayman - very good for an exciting drivers car, noisy and uncomfortable on the highway though, not for me
Thats all i can remember off the top of my head, i test drove cars for about 6 months before i decided on the f30 328
Appreciate 0