Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3_SG

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxter View Post
Yep way ahead of you on that. I was at sonnen back in november and around the same time for SF bmw. I was talking to gert that called me told me they already have one on order to their specs, I laughed came in a week later and was talking to him and drop the ohh I forgot to tell you my my M3 is already out of production and I was able to order to my specs. Sorry to waste your time just like you wasted mine with ordering what the "dealership" wanted.

BTW they only do that so that they can badge their cars so that it says SF BMW on the back. all custom orders would never let them do that.
Not sure what you're saying bud, sorry.

Yes the rear sticker thing is annoying, but it is only a sticker and not a badge. Like my current M3, which was a custom order from BMW of SF, I asked that they not put one on upon delivery.....no biggie.

Yes, I too have an order with an April delivery date despite BMW of SF's stance; I was just curious as to the feedback others in the bay were getting from the dealers.

If you do go to BMW of SF, work with Andy, the Sales Manager, as opposed to Gert(he has no clue)

Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited by DJ9; 02-10-2008 at 02:24 AM..
Appreciate 0