02-01-2011, 08:32 PM   #51
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakka View Post
i never sold them. Some of the greatest games of all times IMO. in KOTOR 1 memorized everything.

KOTOR 2 i felt the gameplay was better but the story wasnt as good as 1's. not saying it was bad, it was excellent but it wasnt as good as the first.

what classes did you go with?
I feel like we're the same person lol i never sold mine either - the first one became unplayable after taking it to and from people's houses and letting them borrow it and the second was taken to college by my friend -___-

And even to this day, I still know the exact order and result of the trial you have to go through in Dantooine with the 2 people who killed that dude. The story in Kotor 1 was the best I have ever played through - period. The second one had better gameplay because it was basically exactly the same as the first but with more of everything (holy double bladed silver lightsaber batman). The second one was definitely a lot darker too which wad pretty cool.

Almost every time I played as a jedi guardian on the light side and was the more physical type character (whatever that's called). Oh my god I can't wait to get home and play some more
Appreciate 0