08-13-2013, 03:55 PM   #22
lsmkr01
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92inSG View Post
I'm now also having problems with GT Motoring regarding my order of brake discs and camber plates. Total value of order including shipping was $2300.

I paid $2000 deposit on 22 May, and was told that the items would take 1.5-2 weeks to get to their warehouse.

12 June, i asked for update and Greg said he will check with Brembo on ETA (no replies after that)

25 June, i asked for another update and Greg says he will check in with Brembo as he has been busy with another customer trackside support (no replies after that)

8 July, i tell Greg i'm getting pissed off, and he replies the rotors should be in on 10 July. I then ask if the other parts are in yet, and he says he will check (no more replies)

16 July, "what's happening Greg?" Greg says there's a pickup scheduled for 19 July.

23 July, I tell Greg straight up that I feel I am being cheated and intend to launch a Paypal claim. I believe I have been misled/ lied to at various points leading up to here. Greg then says he has been busy with trackside support and will forward me tracking info asap. Then issues me a tracking number Fed Ex. 796289262433 (says shipment initiated but not picked up)

28 July, Fedex tracking still shows INITIATED, NOT PICKED UP. Email Greg, he said they were waiting for my outstanding payment of $300. OK FINE, i sent the remainder IMMEDIATELY

its 3 Aug today, Greg hasn't replied to my last 2 emails asking if he received my full payment,
Oh my Lord! I'm sorry you're having to deal with this crap. Your situation puts my wait situation in perspective. Hope it gets resolved immediately and you can wash your hands of this supplier.
Appreciate 0