08-27-2013, 12:00 PM   #50
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z K View Post
From what I've seen, it depends. If it is a light drizzle, they'll ask for windows down. If it is coming down hard like in a storm, they will allow windows up. But then most people will just sit around in the paddock and wait for the rain to go away anyway.
maybe thats how it works there but if its a downpour or not the windows have to be open. if its snowing they have to be down. have experienced this. most still go out here as driving in the rain is a far better learning environment than any dry day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsal View Post
First I've ever heard of this, but then again, I'm new to US tracks... Never been allowed to roll with the windows up (nor would I). Never been to a heavy rain day at the track, so can't say from experience.
we get them all the time.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0