Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
The problem I have with this contest is that I don't know anyone who will agree to pose for a picture that I'm going to post in an online forum contest. I wouldn't even dare to ask anyone I know and I'm not going to go hire a model.

If we were all pro photogs who work with models for a living, this would have been a good idea. But it's a bit much to expect from a group of hobbyists.
I understand where you are coming from. I guess I was hoping people would take the initiative to go seek these things out like models and plan a shot with specific lighting and such. This is what I've been learning in school and I suppose choosing this was my attempt at passing along a bit of that to everyone else. I guess I never thought of the potential road blocks it might cause as most people here are just casual shooters who might not have the resources or be comfortable doing some of the stuff required for a shot like this.

Its Thursday at noon (close enough). What do we want to do here since technically there is only about 36 hrs left to submit to this contest yet only 1 photo submitted that kinda sorta fits the theme (no offense judd)? Should I make a new theme and take up another week? Should we just move on to #33? Should we let JH pick the next one so I don't always get my way ?

Tell me what everyone is thinking here.
Appreciate 0