04-08-2012, 07:58 AM   #12
FormulaMMM
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFAM3 View Post
It's good to see that Velos is getting around. I for one had the Active tune on my car. After speaking to Omar for a bit, we decided to try the Velos tune. It's no joke. I picked up another ten horsepower over the Active tune. They definitely know what they are doing over there. And you're also correct about the facility. That waiting room definitely doesn't look like a performance shop waiting room. It's really nice.

That trip you made is amazing. That is a heck of a lot of driving. It's good that you were able to stretch out her legs. Next time you're in Miami with her, let us know. Maybe we will get a group together and hit the track.
Hey, happy to hear you're enjoying the tune as well. Thanks, and definitely! I'll shoot you a PM next time I'm in the neighborhood. It'd be nice to run with some M3's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Good Deal - Competition from a solid vender is always welcomed.
Right on.. Lots of solid tune options for our cars -- Evolve, ESS, Velos. I respect all of their work. Truth be told I was planning on an Evolve tune this spring. I've exchanged emails with them on a couple of occasions and they're a first class operation. I got the same feeling from Omar after a discussion with him, and since they were just around the corner I decided to give Velos a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C|3R1C View Post
Nice review on the tune! I cant wait to get mine from them at the end of the month Omar and Jean are by the best guys I have ever has the pleasure of working with!!

I've been patiently waiting for about a month or so but I will be posting three separate dynos early next month: stock car with AA catback, stock car with AA HFC/catback, stock car AA pipes with velos hfc tune tune. Also getting a set of stoptech BBK from them too at the same time hehe
Wow man.. Congrats on the forthcoming upgrades and I look forward to the results -- especially the Velos hfc tune. I've got that loaded up and ready to go on my personal tuner for when I make the jump.
Appreciate 0