View Single Post
      12-24-2012, 02:53 PM   #35
SouthShoreM3
Passes everything but the gas station
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3

I actually witnessed two yesterday in the south shore area.. One e90 (I know guy and looks like he took my advice on getting a catback system a while back) and an e93. Both were Jerez black..

It was like seeing a purple squirrel twice in one day! I think these cars handle very well in the winter considering. Get a good set of snows and your in good shape. Heavy blizzard maybe not, but the rear diff helps quite a bit with tire spin. If you are really gung ho with driving it in winter throw a couple of sand bags in the back to keep the back from getting happy. I have personally never done it, but I have heard good things. And hey if ur stuck you got the sand to put under the tires to get you out!

Car is definitely happier in better climates and the roads as we know are well...horrible to say the least. Guys in the west and south don't know how lucky they are!

I'm glad I got the TTRS. Keeps miles off the M and this is a car I intend on keeping as long as humanly possible.

Have a happy holidays and merry Xmas to everyone. PM any time if we have nice weekend weather coming our way and would love to meet up.
Appreciate 0