View Single Post
      03-16-2013, 09:33 AM   #207
OM VT3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 zcp m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikB316 View Post
I referred to a comment made in this thread. Are we really going to search through every comment made that may not be in the best taste? I've seen Andrew post pro-AA comments as expected. Haven't seen personal digs but I haven't read the book on Andrew. What would I ask about M33? He's a nice guy, I've met him in person and has said he has one of the nicest M3s. Everyone says things they later don't necessarily wish they said.

Lets see exactly what I wrote in the other thread:
"One thing maybe some could shed some more light on...I have heard of some issues with the kits without BOVs that the car will actually keep on pulling when in boost but off the throttle? Maybe some guys can chime in to see if this is an isolated incident or exactly what is happening?"

There is clearly no hinting here. Just a question about something I have read about. Plain and simple. It's pretty obvious which kit I am referring to and not trying to mask anything.

You sure are trying to read deeply into some hidden agendas that I have. It's usually the ones that have these themselves that think everyone else is the same as them.

I don't know anything about these attacks but anyone who would honestly do that is in the wrong. Doesn't matter where they are. I am comparing the forums in regard to the information they have and their target group. If you can't see the bias on both forums I don't know what to tell you.

Thank you.

They have definitely sold the most amount of kits and are performing very well. Of course new products come to the market that can be better. I am sure all the vendors have had problems with kits which will never be revealed. They take care of the customer and customer doesn't say anything. Anyone being impartial can see this.

The OP very clearly posted what happened when he went on the dyno. It isn't like he tried to hide that there are some technical issues going on. What more could he post? A graph wouldn't really make a difference.
yes very technical sir........wheel spin

he just wants to see the part in the graph where the car wheel spin is. not very hard to work that out
Appreciate 0